Each year a small number of high school JUNIORS are selected from local area high schools to help represent the August Avenue Photography brand as a spokes model. Upon selection the models will receive a complementary mini photo shoot. This photo shoot will provide the senior models with watermarked Facebook images to share with friends/family along with our website link. Each model will also receive senior model cards which are custom designed with images from the photo shoot to pass out to friends. After this process there will be a complementary full senior photo shoot (digital files/prints sold separately) that will produce additional Facebook watermarked images. The rest is easy... If a referral comes to August Avenue Photography for a session and shows a senior model card, that model will receive a gift card of their choice (Abercrombie, Hollister, Starbucks, etc.) and/or print credits/digital files as a thank you. We also offer additional contests throughout the year to allow the models to earn additional gifts!
- Prospective high school senior models must apply and be accepted in order to represent August Avenue Photography. Only two models will be accepted from each high school.
- No modeling experience required!
- The application deadline is April 1st, of your JUNIOR year.
- High school senior models will receive 2 photography sessions! One FREE MINI session during their SPRING junior semester then a FREE FULL photography session during their Senior FALL semester. That’s two sessions!
- To help get the word out you will receive 10 watermarked images for Facebook and Twitter. You will also receive 100 senior model cards featuring YOU to pass out to all of your friends.
- If you refer another classmate (from your school) who books and completes their session with August Avenue Photography, you will earn $50 toward your portraits/digital files or you can choose a $50 gift card to anywhere you like! (2 referrals = $100, 3 referrals = $150, etc.)
- If you refer a student from ANOTHER SCHOOL, you earn $100 toward your high school senior portraits, or a $100 gift card to anywhere you like!
- High school senior Models who complete 5 or more referrals will receive a 30% discount off additional prints and a custom photo skin for your iPhone!
- High school senior Reps and a parent or guardian must sign a high school senior model contract with full model release for advertising purposes.
- You must be a junior in high school.
- You must be able to represent August Avenue Photography to friends and other juniors and seniors within your school and community.
- Parental consent is required to participate!
- Must not be a model for another studio.
- Special consideration is made to senior models who are open to doing something fun and unique with their session, whether it is with your horse, a fun stylized shoot in a unique location or bringing props and creating a fun themed shoot. I would love to photograph your dream senior portrait session!
There isn’t one… if someone sees and likes your pictures, then give them your model card and show them how to contact me! Easy enough! You are NOT expected to discuss pricing or packages with them.
- Your parent’s permission is required.
- You will need to sign a High School Senior Model contract and modeling release with me so that I can use your beautiful portraits in advertising.
- You will pinky swear to promote August Avenue Photography positively! Also, you can’t be a model for us if you’re a model for another studio!
What do I have to do to be a High School Senior Representative?
Just fill out this online application and then email me two recent photographs of yourself. If you’re accepted, I will contact you!
Copyright © 2015 August Avenue Photography, LLC. All rights reserved.